At BEDSMART We carry several Brands for Bunk Beds & Loft Beds, all made of Solid Wood, with absolute commitment to Quality & Safety. How to choose the Right Bed? Here is a brief description of our Brands:
Maxtrix Furniture is our #1 Seller. Maxtrix Is your best option if you want a bed that adapts to your child’s needs as he/she grows; and Maxtrix has the quality to sustain that. Maxtrix is a modular system, where Traditional Beds, Day Beds, Bunk Beds & Loft Beds all have the potential to be reconfigured, by adding/removing attachment.
-Made of Solid Canadian Maple Wood.
-Tested for 800 lbs.
-Metal to Metal Construction.
All beds are available in: Single (Twin) Size & Double (Full) Size.
Maxtrix comes in Three Finishes (White, Chestnut & Natural), and all of them are available in three Bed End Styles (Paneled, Slatted & Curved).
WHY IS MAXTRIX OUR #1 SELLER?
Not only is Maxtrix a modular system, where Traditional Beds, Day Beds, Bunk Beds & Loft Beds all have the potential to be reconfigured, by adding/removing attachment, but this system is based on safety and quality
- MAXTRIX® products are mainly made from premium.
- Grade, sustainably harvested solid hardwoods like Maple, Birch and Aspen.
- They use “Select grade” wood, which is a premier classification of beautifully clean and clear wood.
- No knots are accepted in the hardwoods they use, for bed frames or visible surfaces of case goods (dressers, bookcases and desks). Maxtrix® is made to last!
CONSTRUCTION (ROCK LOCK SOLID):
The Rock Lock Leg Bolt is a patented solid steel mechanism that enables the application of continuous pressure between the leg
extensions and the basic bed legs. It is a patented mechanism
pressure between the leg and uniquely developed to lock all MAXTRIX® beds into a Rock Solid state.
LADDERS & BED WEIGHT CAPACITY
MAXTRIX® Ladders are built to hold the weight of both kids and parents and feature safety grooves to help prevent slippage. Ladder sides and steps are nearly 4″ deep x 1″ thick. All ladders are tested and conform to current safety regulations All MAXTRIX® beds are sold with wooden slats, and can withstand more than 800lbs of weight pressure, more than 2 x US Safety Regulations.
- Guard rail height 11″ (twice as high as the regular guard rails)
- Grooves to prevent slippage